Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cancer Cannot…


Cripple love !
Corrode faith !
Eat away peace !
Shatter hope!
Kill friendship !
Silence courage !
Invade the soul !
Quench the spirit !
Destroy confidence !
Reduce eternal life !
Erase the promises of God !
Obliterate happy memories !
Shatter the hope of heaven !
Lesson the power of the resurrection !
Prevent the faithfully obedient from entering heaven !

Though the physical body may be destroyed by disease, the spirit can remain triumphant. If disease has invaded your body, refuse to let it touch your spirit. Your body can be severely afflicted, and you may have a struggle, But if you keep trusting God's love, your spirit will remain strong.

Why must I bear this pain? I cannot tell;
I only know my Lord does all things well.
And so I trust in God, my all in all.
For He will bring me through, whatever befall.

For my friends struggling with cancer or the effects cancer has done to the family.

No comments: